We believe that the only way we can succeed in delivering high quality services for the community and improving the health of our population is by involving members of the public, partner organisations, our member GP practices in the development of services.
Our Communications and Engagement strategies set out how we will:
- Engage with, and listen to, patients, carers, diverse groups and other stakeholders
- Take patients’ experiences into account when developing services to respond to local needs and priorities
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure that people are kept informed of developments and have access to information they need, when they need it
- Ensure engagement and communication processes are open and accessible to all communities
Please read the following strategy documents and additional information.
- Communications Strategy
- Public and Stakeholder Engagement Strategy 2016-18
- Engagement Plan
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Equality Impact Assessment - Communications
- Equality Impact Assessment - Engagement
We welcome views and comments about our plans. To give your feedback or find out more please contact us at Nlccg.email@example.com or call 0300 3000 563 (calls are charged at local rate).