The CCG developed a number of strategies and reports as part of its Experience Led Commissioning work.
- *** NEW *** Dementia strategy 2015-18 - click here
- Long term conditions strategy - click here
- End of life care commissioning insights report - click here
- Keeping Well commissioning insights report - click here
- North Lincolnshire PATH Narrative - click here
Experience Led Commissioning (ELC) is an approach to planning and buying healthcare services. It is built around the idea that if we listen to and deeply understand people’s experiences, we will design better, more person-centred services that deliver better care for people in North Lincolnshire.
The difference between this approach and other ways of commissioning is that it is experience led. Many people complain that often their experience of NHS care leaves them feeling more like a number rather than a person. They often get the right care and medical treatment; yet the human element is missing. We want to ensure that we change this and focus on what people tell us matters to them and what would make the biggest difference to a great experience of care.