Health Matters 4
In August 2016 more than 100 people attended the North Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group's (NLCCG) fourth Health Matters public and stakeholder event. These events bring together local health and care commissioners and providers to talk about some of their plans; answer questions and listens to people’s experiences and views.
At the event, people were able to find out more or have their say about:
- Progress on the plans shared at the Health Matters 3 event last January including:
- CCG’s commissioning intentions for 2016/17
- Care Networks
- Community Equipment and Independent Living Services to allow people to
live at home for longer
- Working with others to deliver safe, sustainable services including the Better Care Fund, Accountable Care Partnership, Healthy Lives, Healthy Futures and the Humber Coast and Vale – Sustainability and Transformation Plan
- Developing Social Prescribing in North Lincolnshire
- Quality in health care services
- Mental health services for adults and children including inpatient services for children and adolescents
- Diabetes prevention programme
Below are documents providing an update from all the facilitators and presenters at the event explaining what people told them and what they are going to do about it.