The Clinical Commissioning Group Governing Body meets in public on a bimonthly basis. This is done to promote transparency and encourage public interest in the health care services of North Lincolnshire.
By clicking the links to the left of this page you can find out more about our Governing Body members, read the latest Governing Body papers and find out when the next Governing Body meeting is taking place.
Members of the public, staff and press are all more than welcome to attend these meetings, but although held in public, they are not public meetings. Therefore, members of the public will not be able to ask questions during the meeting.
The CCG promotes an open and transparent approach around patient engagement and members of the public are encouraged to have their say and ask questions if they wish. There are a number of channels in which they can do this:
- Ringing the CCG on 01652 251000
- Writing to: Communications and Engagement Team, Health Place, Wrawby Road, Brigg, North Lincolnshire, DN20 8GS.
- By emailing NLCCG.ContactUs@nhs.net
- Contacting us through social media. Search @NorthLincsCCG on Facebook and Twitter and send us a message
- If it is a media enquiry, by ringing 01652 251067
- If it is a Freedom of Information Act request, by emailing email@example.com
- The CCG also holds many meetings in public where it pro-actively seeks the opinions of patients. If you are interested in hearing about these, please email engagement manager Kirsten Spark on Kirsten.firstname.lastname@example.org
Governing Body meeting dates, times, agendas and the venue are published on the CCG’s website and promoted through social media. We look forward to welcoming you.